If you’d like to make an enquiry into Greg’s availability to speak at your corporate event please contact his speaking agent Eithne Jones at Speaker Ideas on firstname.lastname@example.org or call +31610893693.
To see Greg speak watch this 3-minute showreel.
Here are some of Greg’s most highly-rated sessions:
- Future-Fit Leadership: How to transform your leadership style to succeed in a fast-changing world. In this video Greg talks about one of the key skills – asking great questions.
Born Human: Why being curious, creative and connected will future-proof your career. In this video Greg offers a brief introduction to the context for the increasing importance of creativity in the workplace.
Experiment!: How to rapidly experiment to adapt faster than your shifting environment. This London Business School blog explores the Silicon Valley roots of this thinking.
All Greg’s sessions are:
- Road-tested: the tools and techniques have been developed based on working with hundreds of frontline senior business leaders across the world.
- Highly-rated: Greg’s sessions are consistently evaluated around 4.8/5 or above with executive audiences.
- Action-orientated: the objective is real-life behavioural change and results – starting with experiments back in the office.
- Rigorously researched: Greg’s thinking is underpinned by his role as a London Business School programme director, his own published writing, and cutting-edge research into organisational behaviour, strategy, psychology and neuroscience.
- Engaging: sessions are illustrated with stories from Greg’s work at board level with global organisations; as well as the unique philosophies of successful entrepreneurs such as Sir James Dyson, Facebook’s Mark Zuckerberg to Amazon’s Jeff Bezos.