Greg has been invited to speak at leadership and staff away days, global industry conferences and large events.
He researches, writes and speaks on the following topics:
- The power of the human touch in teams, organisational culture, and leadership
- Self-leadership, personal development, and resilience
- Creativity and innovation
- Teamwork and collaboration
- Organisational transformation
- The Future of Work: technological disruption, diversity & inclusion, the impact of new generations
Greg is happy to tailor/combine these topics to deliver bespoke transformational learning for a variety of business audiences.
Greg also has several highly rated keynote sessions:
Lead For The Human Edge In The Post-Pandemic World
Greg guides you through how to deliver innovation and high performance with his ‘4Cs’ Leadership Development Model:
- Consciousness: Find focus and personal meaning to motivate yourself and others
- Curiosity: Learn effortlessly to evolve as fast as the world is changing around you
- Creativity: Build a personalised thinking process to unleash a stream of value-adding ideas
- Collaboration: Ensure your best ideas make an impact in the world
In this video excerpt from Greg’s session for Cannes Lions Live, he talks about one of the key behavioural changes: stop providing all the answers and instead asking great, disruptive questions.
Build a High-Performance Team
Greg reveals how to form and lead a high-performing team using science-based techniques to boost:
- The meaning and impact of work
- Psychological safety
- Goal and role clarity
- Colleague dependability
He offers practical, actionable tactics for leaders to bring these factors alive to create a “speak up” culture in which people learn faster and deliver results.
Ignite a Culture of Learning & Innovation
Greg unveils the tools and techniques that allow the world’s most innovative companies – such as Pixar, IDEO, Google, Amazon, and Bridgewater Associates – to rapidly experiment and learn from new ideas.
In this London Business School blog Greg explores the Silicon Valley roots of this thinking.
G • O
Greg has delivered more than 400 highly-successful talks and interactive sessions to business audiences around the world.
“…we received extraordinarily great evaluations from our audience. Greg demonstrated excellent knowledge of the topic, brilliant presentation skills and amazing charisma.”
Head of Marketing and Business development for the Czech Republic, EY
“…my team said it helped them to think about their role and make plans to be even more effective. The only complaint: people asked if we could have an even longer session with Greg next time!”
Global Corporate Communications, eBay Classifieds Group
“…high-energy, story-driven and humorous style which keeps people smiling…they left with valuable insights to increase their leadership impact. I highly recommend hiring Greg for your event.”
Debono Group, YPO Malta
Greg's speaking philosophy
All his keynotes and sessions are:
- Road-tested: the tools and techniques have been developed based on working with hundreds of frontline senior business leaders across the world.
- Highly-rated: Greg’s sessions are consistently evaluated around 4.8/5 or above with executive audiences.
- Action-orientated: Greg’s objective is always real-life behavioural change and improved business results.
- Rigorously researched: Greg’s thinking is underpinned by his role as a London Business School programme director, his own published writing, and cutting-edge research into organisational behaviour, strategy, psychology and neuroscience.
- Engaging: Greg’s sessions are illustrated with humour, quizzes, games and individual and group exercises
- Memorable: Greg is a master story-teller and illustrates his insights with tales from his experience working at board level with global organisations, as well as the unique philosophies of successful entrepreneurs, inventors and change-makers.
Greg helps facilitate engaging & challenging executive conversations to deliver transformational organisational change…
Check out Greg’s two highly-acclaimed books The Human Edge (Pearson) and The Spark (FT Publishing)…
Greg regularly writes bite-size blogs to help you stay curious, creative and connected on a tight schedule…